PRODUCT MARKETING COOP
Pegasus is an aerospace company actively developing the technology and people necessary to create an equilibrium between humanity and our environment through an intelligence-driven approach to our biggest challenges. We are recruiting for talented, highly motivated individuals looking for the challenge of a lifetime.
We are looking for a highly driven Product Marketing Coop to join our team for a 4 – 8 month term. This role is an opportunity to have an exponential impact in creating and deploying transformative technology for real-world impact, you will work directly to contribute on this and gain rapid professional and life experience through the process.
You’ll roll up your sleeves and jump right into understanding the needs of customers and translate the complexity of our technology and services into powerful and engaging customer messaging. You will work closely in a small team in a fast-paced, risk-tolerant environment, from engineering to business development.
What you’ll do:
· Become deeply familiar with Pegasus’ industry, customers, services and competition.
· Support and reinforce Pegasus marketing campaigns.
· Define, create and tailor rich, engaging content to support high level messaging into markets.
· Create and monitor ROI effectiveness for go to market initiatives and track results.
· Comfortable adapting and thriving in new environments, including exposure to new industries.
· Individual who can communicate and work effectively in a small team environment.
· Ready to orient inspired creativity onto company marketing and business objectives, and find areas for your creativity to make an exponential impact.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Demonstrable skills in photo and video editing, and marketing CRM analytics.
Pegasus is an equal opportunity employer. Employment with Pegasus is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
If this is the challenge you’ve been looking for, or believe you have skills and experiences not listed but could be a major benefit to our mission, email your resume to
Must be able to obtain and hold a Canadian security clearance.